Friday, September 5, 2008
It's been a crazy week. I'm waiting to hear back from my supervisor as to whether my complete draft is ready for submission, which has been quite nerve-wracking in itself. But I've now been waiting for almost two weeks, and I've finally done all the last-minute things I can think of. If I check my bibliography one more time, I will finally and completely unspool.
It's hard, as I don't have an end-date in sight (could be next week, could be next month), so it's really hard to plan anything or feel normal! Haven't really been seeing people much of late - my head's a bit exhausted, and it's strange to be in the limbo of having no work to do, but not being able to relax properly...
So in the meantime, and in a very Kate-way, I have:
1. Read four books in three days, including the very excellent Clockers by Richard Price. (Price also wrote some of The Wire which I'm also two seasons into and completely love...)
2. Watched two seasons of Jeeves and Wooster. Too, too much hilarity - for a little taste, have a look here.
3. Made oh-so-many new badges. It's getting to be a habit, now! They'll be up in the shop soon.
4. Started my setzkasten transformation. Oh la la. Pics soon!
5. Waiting for the next Buffy comic to arrive.
6. Started a brand new secret craft project. More details to follow...
Hmmm. This is what other people do when they relax, right?!