Eeee! How exciting! The lovely Jesska of Thousand Threads gave me a blog award and I am very thrilled to post it up here.
Since starting this blog, I've met so many delightful people and been able to share my thoughts and ideas - it's really been such fun. I only apologise that there have been less exciting posts of late, but it'll be back to normal programming soon, I promise!
The rules of this award are:
1. Choose seven of your favourite blogs to nominate and link back to them
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated
4. Post the award on your blog (optional)
I must say, I had trouble choosing from all the many yummy blogs in my google reader, so I tried to be as diverse as possible with my choices. Hopefully this encapsulates a cross-section of things I enjoy, but I certainly don't wish to say these are my only favourites :) So here they are in no particular order:
1. The Plot Thickens - for excellent filmy goodness
2. Door Sixteen - for dreamy house renovations
3. Loobylu - one of the first and most lovely blogs I ever began to read
4. Tiny Candy - delicious papery collections
5. Chez Larsson - Benita takes organising to a brand new level
6. Abbey Goes Design Scouting - all round nesty fabulousness
7. Monkey Mind - a lovely friend doing her PhD in Oxford
Thanks again Jesska - it's so nice to be able to shout out to people like this.