I've been very lucky to receive this lovely award from Jess at Are You Hungary? Thanks Jess! I, too, share Jess' paranoia about answering these things, so I'll give it my best attempt.
1. Where is your cell phone? Sitting next to me, playing my newest favourite podcast on loudspeaker, (A History of the World in 100 Objects, if you must know!).
2. You hair? Bed-head.
3. Your mother? Incredible.
4. Your father? Eccentric but loveable.
5. Your favourite food? A toss up between gelato and vegemite and cheese on toast. I'm a simple girl.
6. Your dream last night: scary rockclimbing with my family.
7. Your favourite drink? lime cordial or milo with milk.
8. Your dream/goal? To be happy and to make others around me happy.
9. What room are you in? The study/craft room/spare room.
10. Your hobby? Crafting, writing, quilting, photography, reading, letter-writing, walking, listening to podcasts etc.
11. Your fear? Rectangles.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Six years older and happier.
13. Where were you last night? Food shopping, cooking and eating.
14. Something you aren't? Patient.
15. Muffins? Gluten-free choc chip.
16. Wish list item? A brightly coloured satchel.
17. Where did you grow up? Sydney, Australia.
18. Last thing you did? Ate breakfast. (Toast with rosehip jam and a bowl of strawberry yoghurt).
19. What are you wearing? To be honest? Pyjamas.
20. Your TV? Brand new - the Pal went crazy and bought a big 'un.
21. Your pets? My mint potplant on my kitchen window sill.
22. Friends? Thankfully many.
23. Your life? Busy.
24. Your mood? Distracted.
25. Missing someone? My sister in the UK.
26. Vehicle? Yup.
27. Something you're not wearing? A velvet beret. (And thank goodness for that!).
28. Your favourite store? I've taken a recent shine to Thomas Dux for fruit and vegies.
29. Your favourite colour? I'm loving purple at the moment, but that'll probably change.
30. When was the last time you laughed? This morning.
31. Last time you cried? Last week.
32. Your best friend? So many - so lucky.
33. One place you go to over and over? Balmoral Beach.
34. One person who emails you regularly? A forward young gentleman who likes to talk about viagra and selling it to me.
35. Favourite place to eat? My Mum and Dad's dinner table.
As usual, the quiz requires me to pass it along to some other people. Instead, I will say "consider yourself tagged" and answer the quiz on your own blog!